O’Sullivans Patent and Trademark Attorneys is dedicated to helping your business succeed by harnessing the value of your intellectual property (IP).
Our intellectual property services and advice are underpinned by a strong, practical understanding of the commercialisation process – that is, how value is derived from IP. Our advisers are committed to helping innovative people and organisations reach their commercial objectives by implementing tailored and robust IP strategies and, where necessary, navigating the commercialisation process.
Our patent services include:
- Patentability and freedom to operate searches.
- Preparation, filing and further handling of applications for patents in Australia and internationally, including provisional, standard, innovation and International (PCT) patent applications.
- Advice on patent disputes, including oppositions, infringement, validity, ownership and enforcement.
- Watching searches – monitoring and surveillance of patent landscapes.
Find out more about Patents.
Our trademark services include:
- Registrability and freedom to operate searches including our free online Trademark Search service.
- Preparation, filing and further handling of applications for registered trademarks in Australia and internationally.
- Advice on trademark disputes, including oppositions, removal actions, infringement, ownership and enforcement.
Find out more about Trademarks.
Registered Design Services
Our registered design services include:
- Registrability and freedom to operate searches.
- Preparation, filing and further handling of applications for registered designs in Australia and internationally.
- Advice on disputes, including infringement, ownership and enforcement.
Learn more about Registered Designs.
Our Innovation Management services include:
- IP Audits – identification of key IP assets and how best to manage and commercialise them.
- IP Portfolio Management – planning, implementation, review/maintenance and strategic advice to help you efficiently manage an intellectual property portfolio.
- Review, preparation and negotiation of commercial IP agreements such as terms sheets, licenses and assignments.
- IP due diligence – critical, independent, commercial assessment of IP rights.
- IP dispute resolution – preparing and responding to letters of demand
Learn more about Innovation Management.
Business, Company and Domain Name Registrations
O’Sullivans provides advice and assistance on business, company and domain names, especially in relation to using registered trademarks to more firmly secure ownership of these business assets. We can assist with the more complex facets of registering business and company names, as well as domain name registration, including availability searches and dispute resolution. Contact O’Sullivans to enquire.